I am already in Bulgaria and I am staying with relatives / friends / volunteers / hotel, can I be accommodated somewhere in the country (at the expense of the country)?

If you have the means to meet your basic living and household needs, you can stay at an address of your choice.
If you do not have such funds, you can request “temporary protection” by contacting the migration authorities or the State Agency for Refugees, which will be ready to register the regional cities in the country and the police offices after 20.03.2022. Priority will be given to such an opportunity in major regional centers such as Sofia, Varna, Burgas, Yambol. For more information follow ukraine.gov.bg.
For those accommodated in a registered hotel: electronic information brochures will be sent to the hotels in each settlement where the center / office for registration for “temporary protection” has opened.